The Dobie Mountain Lookout by Winterwoods Homes exudes the true essence of our luxury timber frame and stone design features from the moment you approach the front door. It features natural stone and 185-year-old antique hand-hewn log walls, highlighted by dramatic soaring arched timber bents inside and out.
This main level living home design embraces you with its:
- spacious open living and dining area featuring our signature massive natural stone fireplace.
- master bedroom with spa-like bathroom and dressing room.
- gourmet equipped two-chef kitchen with pantry.
- separate laundry room.
- project room.
- dramatic stone fireplaces on each level.
- one car porte cochere
- pavilion with grand stone fireplace for cooking and entertaining.
- impressive and inviting covered outdoor living spaces.
The lower level of the home has:
- two bedrooms with two full bathrooms
- spacious recreation room with a stone fireplace and wet bar-equipped kitchenette.
- Truly special features include a three-level elevator and antique oak spiral staircase, accessible viewing tower and hand-hewn and laminated curved bent roof on the rear.
Interior fixtures and finishes designed by award-winning Slifer Designs in the breathtaking Vail Valley of Colorado.
Style: Log/Timber Frame
Full Baths: 3
Square Footage: 3214
Half Baths: 1
Want to customize this plan with a Virtual Design session?