The Plumstead Grange by Winterwoods Homes continues the historic theme of the Bucks County Collection of luxury timber frame homes. This log and stone home design features antique log guest quarters which connect to the main house via a covered native stone walkway and onto a private outdoor entertainment lanai just off of the living room.
This design also features:
- a dining room warmed by a two-sided stone fireplace which also opens into the Great Room and its soaring three story timber frame bents
- a gourmet kitchen and keeping room featuring antique log walls and timber ceiling with a walk-in fireplace
- a spacious laundry and project room opening to a separate mud room and three car garage
The upper level features:
- the resort inspired Master Suite and library with walk around to the outdoor balcony and views to the grand terrace and landscaping below
- two additional bedrooms and baths
- a computer loft, and media room for the gaming/video generation.
Interior fixtures and finishes designed by award-winning Slifer Designs in the breathtaking Vail Valley of Colorado.
Style: Log/Timber Frame
Full Baths: 4
Square Footage: 5792
Half Baths: 1
Want to customize this plan with a Virtual Design session?