The Teaberry by Winterwoods Homes reveals the mountain, frontier-like nuances of the late 18th century log and stone homesteads. Antique log walls accented by stone and mud (stucco) siding, with reclaimed barnwood ceilings and soaring timber frame bents inside and out.
This warm and cozy main level living home design will embrace your family and guests with:
- an outdoor entertainment area with massive natural stone fireplace
- great room with stone fireplace, antique log walls and aged oak timber frame bents
- gourmet kitchen with adjacent dining
- master bedroom with fireplace, his and hers dressing rooms, spa-like bath, all opening onto a private master outdoor living area with fireplace
- upper level has three bedrooms for family and guests
- three car garage
Interior fixtures and finishes designed by award winning Slifer Designs in the breathtaking Vail Valley of Colorado.
Style: Log/Timber Frame
Full Baths: 3
Square Footage: 2760
Half Baths: 1
Want to customize this plan with a Virtual Design session?